Enhancements included in both editions:
- Compatible with Firefox 3.5.
- The “Arrange to Capture Flash Content” supports more Flash pages and is now available on Mac OS.
- The default quality setting for JPEG images has been increased.
- If a page request fails during a command line capture (e.g., if Firefox is unable to contact the web server), an error is reported instead of capturing a blank image or an error page.
- The HTTP result code (e.g., 200 or 404) and other useful information is now reported for successful command line captures. Learn more.
- Improved coexistence with other Firefox add-ons.
- Updated Dutch translation (thanks to Markh).
Enjoy the new version, and please let us know what you think.